International Order FAQs
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship worldwide.
Do you ship Metal jewellery internationally?
Currently we are shipping Metallic Jewellery to US, UK and Australia only.
What is the mode of payment?
Currently we are offering 2 modes of payment for international orders.
1. Purchasing directly on the website: For shipping to US and Australia it is now possible to place the order directly on the website. Your billing amount will be displayed in INR currency and you can pay with an International debit/credit card using RAZORPAY payment option at checkout.
2. Via Paypal Invoice: If you wish for an Invoice in USD or any other currency, or require shipping to any country other than US and Australia, kindly send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details about what you would like to order, your complete address, phone number and mail id. We will get back to you within 48 hours with confirmation of availability. If confirmed, we will send you a payment link via Paypal, with the invoice, by which you can make the payment. Your order will only be confirmed after the payment is made. Shipping charges will be applicable as mentioned further below.
How do I place an order for delivery outside India?
Kindly refer to the previous question. Once your order is placed we will send you a confirmation mail informing you about the estimated delivery time and shipment tracking details.
How do I place an order from outside India, for delivery within India?
There are 2 scenarios in this case:
1. If you have an Indian bank account or an Indian debit/credit card - In this case you can normally place the order on our website and fill in your shipping and billing address accordingly. On the payment option page you can choose to pay via debit/credit card/ netbanking using either Citrus Payments or Razorpay gateway.
2. If you have a non Indian bank account or credit card - In this case kindly select Razorpay gateway for completing the payment with your International card.
If you wish to pay via Paypal kindly mail us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +91 8886738000 with the details about what you would like to order, your complete address, phone number and mail id. We will get back to you within 48 hours with confirmation of availability. If confirmed, we will send you a payment link via Paypal, with the invoice, by which you can make the payment. Your order will only be confirmed after the payment is made. Since the shipping address is within India, shipping will be free for orders above Rs 1000.
Who are your shipping partners?
Currently our International Shipping Partners are DHL and Aramex.
What are your shipping charges?
We have a flat rate for shipping to Countries outside India. Given below are the shipping rates for the same:
United States/Canada: Rs 1520
UK/Germany: Rs 1520
Singapore/Malaysia: Rs 1260
Sri Lanka/UAE: Rs 1000
Australia: Rs 1520
New Zealand: Rs 1780
Bahrain/Kuwait/Oman/Qatar: Rs 1260
Saudi Arabia: Rs 1700
Other Countries: Please contact us for the shipping rate.
Please note that International shipping may not be possible in certain cases and we will confirm the same to you after you have provided us with your details.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
International orders can take up to 5 business days to process and be shipped. You will be emailed tracking information from us as soon as we ship your order. Please allow upto 2 weeks for delivery.
What is the return/exchange policy?
1. In a rare case that you do not like our products, you need to inform us within 7 days of receipt of your order, whether you wish to return or exchange.
2. You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us at +91-8886738000 with your order details.
3. Once we confirm your request, you need to ship the unused product back to us (at the shipping address provided by us) in its original packaging along with the invoice and all labels/ trimmings intact.
4. The return shipping cost and any duties/ taxes arising due to return shipment are to be borne by the buyer.
5. In case of returns, after we receive the shipment, we will transfer the order amount (excluding shipping charges) after deducting a restocking fee. The restocking fee for shipments outside of India is 2.5% of the value of the products returned.
6. In case you wish to exchange the product we will not charge a restocking fee but the shipping charges would be applicable once again to resend your shipment.
I have received a damaged parcel. Now what?
If you receive a damaged parcel, please DO NOT accept it and inform us by writing to email@example.com or contact us on +91-8886738000. We make sure that all packages are perfectly boxed and wrapped with security tapes when they are dispatched from our warehouse. Desicallyethnic.com will not be responsible for lost articles from the parcel if you accept a damaged parcel.
I have not received my order. What do I do?
If you have not received your order during the slated time period, please inform us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-8886738000, so that we can follow up on your order and update you on the status.
I have received an incorrect article/order. What should I do?
In the unlikely event that you receive a product/order you did not order, please accept the article/order and inform us about the article at email@example.com . You will have to send the product back to us and we will refund you the courier charges as well. Used, damaged products or products with missing accessories (clips, tags, buttons, laces, trims, labels, etc.) will not be accepted.
Do I have to pay any Customs?
We do not charge you for anything other than the products and shipping. Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must therefore be paid by the recipient of the order.