Motherhood is an incredible feeling of compassionate and selfless love but often feelings need expressions and expressions need gestures. A gesture to show her that there’s nothing comparable to the sacrifices that she has made for you. Indian culture and traditions are well known for the immense respect we give to our elders and evoking a same feeling within, Desically Ethnic wants to make this day for you and your mother a memorable one.
These five picks from Desically Ethnic will surely leave her in awe and surprise. If your mother loves dressing up in elegance and sophistication, there’s nothing that can beat this look and we would definitely give it a thumbs up for Mother’s Day.
1. The light blue colour, shibhori handloom saree in mulberry silk is the epitome of chic fashion for every age. The saree comes with a blue colour blouse which can be paired up with delicate silver or crystal jewellery.
2. If your mum has a closet filled with beautiful sarees, you can surprise her with this quirky black Kutch work blouse, which can be worn with numerous colours. There are days when you just don’t want to wear a dull colour and this blouse will be the perfect choice to add colour and brightness to your day. A plain saree in pink, black, blue, green or even yellow can be teamed up with this blouse making it a hassle free job for those working women who struggle to find that matching blouse for their sarees daily.
3. If your mother is a jewellery addict like us, this pair of handcrafted silver stud earrings with gold plating is a must have. A hint of garnet red and emerald green in the centre will leave her looking like a fashion maven. Silver earrings are a thing for this season and you can’t risk missing out on them.
4. The fourth pick is certainly very unique and also sustainable in terms of fashion. This multipurpose pouch is made creatively out of the excess material during production thus resulting in waste reduction. It can be used to store your makeup and/or accessories. Also, the paisley pattern gives it a traditional indulgence and you can carry it anywhere, flaunting your wise choice of eco-friendly fashion.
5. Not all the mothers like wearing sarees on a daily basis and if you don’t want your gift to sit in the closet for months, don’t worry, we have got that covered for you! This graceful crisp Ikat patola dupatta in pure silk will not let you down. From styling it with plain kurtas to wearing it with churidar suits, your mother will love to wear this, probably teamed up with a pair of lovely juthis.
So don’t wait! Your Mom deserves the best and we couldn’t agree more.